Manual of one-tow-two-plane automatic mask machine
One-to-two production line of full-automatic plane mask machine, a full-automatic plane mask production machine, consists of one body and two spot welders with ear straps. From mask body production to ear band welding, nose line welding to finished product, it is fully automated without any manual operation
In this equipment, a mask body making machine is connected with two mask ear belt welding machines. When the mask body is made, it is sent to the ear belt welding machine by the transmission belt for welding the ear belt. A complete ear mask can be completed, and only one operator can operate the whole production. The production line realizes full-automatic production of plane masks, mainly including coil feeding, folding and pressing, finished product blanking, nose bridge feeding, mask forming, mask cutting, ear strap feeding and welding, finished product conveying, etc., and completes the whole production process from raw materials to mask finished products.
The mask production process is as follows:
In order to realize the above manufacturing process, our company is equipped with fully automatic production equipment. The full-automatic equipment is integrated, and one mask slicer drags two spot welders, which can realize automation from raw material feeding to product collection. Efficiency of one-drag-two integrated machine in automatic mask production line: 80-110pcs/min
1. The machine is small in size and floor space, and the whole machine adopts aluminum alloy structure, which is beautiful, firm and rust-free;
2. One to four layers of mask bodies can be produced, and the length of the upper plane of the discharging finished conveyor belt is 1200MM；;
3. The direction of the mask ear belt is outward;
4. Compared with the sectional mask production equipment, this equipment is more efficient and saves labor;
5.plc program control, photoelectric detection, high reliability and low failure rate;
Equipment diagram (the following pictures are for reference only, and the equipment shall be subject to the physical objects)
Introduction of equipment overview map
Equipment appearance dimension drawing
Detailed introduction of each station of the equipment
Discharge, body unit
Split conveyor line unit
Ear band spot welding unit
Equipment installation and environmental requirements
1. equipment size: 6900mm(L)×4500mm(W)×1900mm(H)
2. Appearance color: RAL9003, unless otherwise specified, this standard shall be followed.
3. Equipment weight: ≤5000kg, ground bearing ≤500KG/m2
4. Working power supply: the equipment is 220VAC±5﹪%, 50HZ, and the rated power is about 13.5KW
5. Compressed air: 0.5～0.7 MPa, using flow about 900L/min (recommended allocation: power not less than 7.5KW, pressure 8 kg, air storage tank 0.9L air compressor)
6. Service environment: temperature 10 ~ 35℃, humidity 5-35%HR, no combustible and corrosive gas, no dust.